Chemistry & Biochemistry Undergraduate Internships 2019
10 Week Summer 2019 Internship at Utah State University
Reimbursement for travel, up to $500
Internship dates are somewhat flexible with a preferred timeline of May 20, 2019 to July 29, 2019
Our faculty have a wide range of research interests, and receive funding from public and private sources such as NIH, NSF, DOE, the American Heart Association, USDA, ACS-PRF and the Frasch Foundation. Their work is regularly published within prominent research journals, including PNAS, EMBO, JACS, Biochemistry, JBC, Science, Inorganic Chemistry and Nature.
- In pursuit of an undergraduate degree
- Interest in pursuing doctorate in chemistry or biochemistry
- Successful completion of both general chemistry and organic chemistry courses
To apply, email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include "UG internship" in the subject line.
- Transcript (unofficial is OK)
- One letter of recommendation from a science faculty member
- Emailed directly from the faculty member to email@example.com
- Top three choices for research labs to work in and why you specifically chose those three.
- A one page, single-spaced letter of interest which addresses the following:
- Prior science-related coursework and activities
- Current undergraduate major
- If an internship is required to complete your degree
- Expected graduate date
- Long-term career goals