Chemistry & Biochemistry Undergraduate Internships 2018
10 Week Summer 2018 Internship at Utah State University
Reimbursement for travel, up to $500
Our faculty have a wide range of research interests, and receive funding from public and private sources such as NIH, NSF, DOE, the American Heart Association, USDA, ACS-PRF and the Frasch Foundation. Their work is regularly published within prominent research journals, including PNAS, EMBO, JACS, Biochemistry, JBC, Science, Inorganic Chemistry and Nature.
- In pursuit of an undergraduate degree
- Interest in pursuing doctorate in chemistry or biochemistry
- Demonstrated understanding of general and organic chemistry
To apply, please submit the following documents to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include "UG internship" in the subject line.
- One letter of recommendation from a science faculty member
- Preference for 10 week Internship start date between May 12 and June 4th. Academic year internships will be considered.
- A one page, single-spaced letter of interest which addresses the following:
- Prior science-related coursework and activites
- Current undergraduate major
- If an internship is required to complete your degree
- Expected graduate date
- Long-term career goals